GOTC: Customized Performance Reports
The hallmark of the Global Online Trading Certification Program is the feedback you will receive at the end of the course through our Performance Reports. With the insights and guidance from our team’s experienced subject matter experts, the GOTC Performance Reports will show you how to improve and become a more confident trader.
Check our Performance Report sample here:
GOTC Performance Report
Let us help you trade better!
GOTC performance report has been developed to provide valuable trading insights to the user on their trading behaviour – pointing out key gaps and areas of improvements. These are helpful to know what you did right and what went wrong – something that only we show you! The Insights are divided into 5 key sections as follows:
- Portfolio Performance: How did your portfolio perform vs. the index benchmark?
- Duration Analysis: How many days did you profit/loss during your entire trading timewhile pursuing GOTC?
- Profitable Trading Operations
- Portfolio Diversification: How is your portfolio diversified? What are your returnsand number of trades by sectors?
- Social Trading Analytics: How social and popular were you? How many trades youcopied and of those, what turned out to be the most profitable?
Each of the above reports are an insight into key elements of trading behaviour which you could apply to improvise on different aspects of your trading and go on to build personal wealth or crack a job interview. Let’s get started with the detailed reports below:
1. Portfolio Performance: Portfolio Return Vs. Benchmark Index:
This chart compares your portfolio returns vs. the benchmark index by exchange. These charts are helpful in assessing how you performed vs. the benchmark – were you better or worse in each exchange?
2. Duration Analysis:
This section provides Insights such as How many days did you profit/loss during your entire trading time while pursuing GOTC? Metrics like these will help you track and improvise your trading as you continue to practice on TrakInvest.
3. Profitable Trading Operations:
This section provides insights into the number of trades required for an optimal and a profitable trading performance. Too many or Too less trades tend to be detrimental i when focusing on building a profitable portfolio. or e.g, this chart shows that Kunal’s profit is maximum at a run rate of 30-40 trades a month. For e.g, this chart shows that Kunal’s profit is maximum at a run rate of 30-40 trades a month.
This section provides insights into your portfolio investments by sectors. Is your portfolio diversified? What are the sectors that fetched you the best returns and what are your worst performing sectors? What happens when you deep dive by country. Get all your answers here