Predict stock movements and trade better!
Designed to make you think about stock price movements and gauge behaviour, stock voting is TrakInvest’s newest feature to help you make better trading decisions.
Optimistic that a stock would go up by 5%? Pessimistic about a stock’s performance this week and think its price will go down by 3%? Let’s see how accurate you can be! Cast your votes on the stocks that you are looking to trade in and wait to see if you are correct.
To cast your vote on a stock, follow these simple steps:
- Pick your stock from the Trade Lobby exchange browsers or type it into the search field
- Scroll down to the Stock’s historical graph
- Click on one of the 4 options on the side of the graph (highlighted in blue below) and you’re done!
You can only cast one vote for a stock per week!
Remember, there are a few things you can consider before trying to predict the movement of a stock:
- Historical trends and momentum – has the stock price generally been quite volatile over its recent history? If the a stock’s price is on an upward momentum, it could continue further or have the market correct that surge. This could give you an indication of future movements.
- Current affairs – have you researched about the company’s on-going activities in the market? If, there are any major announcements coming up, think about what kind of effect it will have on the company’s stock price.
- Fundamentals and technical factors – consider both, a company’s internal and external factors, such as its earnings ratio or market factors like inflation, to make educated estimates.
Although predicting stock prices and movements is never easy, these are just some of the factors one can take into consideration and it will help you in making better trades. The more you research about a company and the more information you have, the better your decision making.
Please note that the TrakInvest voting feature will also be inducted into the Global Online Trading Certification Program. If you are a GOTC member, your voting pattern will be included in your performance reports as a key indicator of your ability to accurately follow stock movements and make profitable predictions.
More stock voting related features will be announced soon.