Summary of TrakInvest’s AMA on 25th March 2018
We would like to thank everyone who participated in our Facebook AMA with Bobby Bhatia Founder & CEO, TrakInvest on March 25th.
Bobby gave updates on what has been happening on the project for the past few months which are outlined below:
1. We have been really focused on the timely execution of the project, which is crucial at the moment.
2. You can now virtually trade cryptocurrencies on the platform and by next week the trading option is going to be completely available on the platform.
3. By first week of June, the entire platform moves completely into crypto and every transaction to be performed on the platform be TRAK token based.
4. We have partnered with Hedera Hashgraph as it happened to be the best platform with the ability to process up to 500,000 transactions per seconds but we will still be running on the ERC 20 platform for the next 6 months.
We requested community members to post their questions. Some of the important and relevant questions were gathered and answered as below:
● Question: How would the AI Engine Help the customers?
Response: The AI engine reads everything in the world on a particular coin you typed such as its price, volume, twitter and forum activities and gives you a price prediction confidence bar. The beta version will be out by mid-June and the full version will be out by mid-August.
● Question: Will Trak be listed on better exchanger because coss volume is very low?
Response: Medium Exchanger in China and Korea gives better liquidity and we are planning on getting listed on those exchanges by mid-June when we will be rolling out our products and our accomplishments.
● Question: Why are you moving to Hedera Hashgraph from Blockchain?
Response: We are continuing on the ERC-20 token presently but the assessment has been done that Hedera Hashgraph will be a better platform as we grow as it is more technical in nature.
● Question: Why is sell off happening?
Response: The issue right now is that we need to find a third party liquidity to push the price up and it can only be done basically by executing the project.
● Question: Is there a plan to move from virtual to a real trading platform?
Response: We have always focused on virtual trading because we felt we can make more money doing the virtual trading through education and not being regulated because real trading has to do with buying of license and getting into brokerage business with a marginalised return.
● Question: Do you have plans to expand the TrakInvest Show to Singapore?
Response: Yes, we do. But we are presently operating in Thailand, India, Vietnam as they represent a larger percentage of the market and we hope to give a great announcement in 2–3 weeks’ time on our move in China.
● Question: Why do you think the volume has increased in the past few days?
Response: The volume increased maybe because of the Hedera Hashgraph partnership announcement made.
You can watch the whole AMA here:https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1830122940372415&id=555175904533798
Stay tuned for further announcements and progress updates by following us on our different social channels :